Hey Pals!! So, as you might know, I recently did the first part of reacting to your assumptions about me. If you missed it, check it out here 😁. Today, I’ll be doing reacting to the rest of the assumptions y’all had for me. So, let’s get started!!
Note: I have skipped 3-4 assumptions because they were repeated, so the post does not get too long.
Sep @ Bookishly Yours
1. When you copy paste, this perfect bit of text, you’re wondering how lucky you are, that you got to meet the wonderful Sep- Am I though? 🙂
2. You’re now wondering how highly I think of myself-
4. You definitely didn’t notice I ate up number three- Actually I did 😎 *lies*
5. You have an irl crush but you’re too stubborn to accept it- I mean…I used to, hehe.
6. You know it’s boards year, yet whenever you decide to give up on books, you can’t- You’re kidding me, I never decide to give up on books. Actually I did take a break from reading for 1.5 months, but I managed to squeeze in some audiobooks and stuff here and there.
7. You have tons of irl friends who know your blog- Yeah, and they support me too!!
8. You think I’m amazing- Are didi, you are the most brilliant, amazing, fantastically awesome, smart and the excellentest human to ever exist. And who am I to say? I’m just a tiny piece of dirt in you shoes.
9. You’re so sick of copy pasting all these, that you just want to * hide *– No, but I do wanna sleep!
10. YOU SECRETLY LOVE THIS EMOJI 🙂- No, I hate it. The fact that I use it so much is because it has ruined me forever, hmph!
11. You want to marry Voldemort because his looks are to die for– Absolutely not. Why would I want to die for the looks of someone who does not even have a nose?!
🙂 This is ur lifeline- As much as I hate to admit it, yes it is.
U like history and hate bio- Hehe, true.
U live in I phone’s half-eaten Apple logo- Maybe 😂.
U r an introvert– I think I am more of an ambivert.
Akshita @ Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts
1. You secretly love Shakespeare- I mean, some of his plays are nice. But he does have a very weird writing style, so that’s one thing.
2. You also love-hate the emoji 🙂- I hate this emoji, even though I cannot live without it, so yup. Man the amount of assumptions regarding this emoji is driving me crazy.
3. Boards and exams are forgotten when a book exists- Lol, yeah.
4. You love desserts– Oh yeah, I really do.
Panna @ State Of Craze
1. You like vanilla ice cream. Not love. But you are ok with it- Yeah, it’s fine. I mean, it’s ice-cream, and no ice-cream can be bad, hehe.
2. You think pizza is not that great- Oh no, I absolutely love pizza! I’m very picky when it comes to pizzas, but I really like them.
3. If Leo Valdez was not just a fictional character, but a real human, then you’d let him go to Pannaga (as in date Pannaga)– Ugh yeah. I would let you have him. As much as it would kill my soul to see him go, I would bear it, because he deserves someone like you, and I’ll want you to have him because you love him so much.
4. You now have two bffs in the blogosphere, tee and Pannaga- What about Riddhi and Ashmita, lol. You’re all my lovely blogosphere bffs 😃.
5. You now have two different friend groups in the blogosphere, one being Riddhi, Tee, and Aanya. The other, Ash and Pannaga- Yeah. I do.
6. You still love blogging as much as you did the day you started it- Sadly no. Things were a lot more fun last year or in May-June of this year because there were so many people who ere still active. I do love blogging now, but it’s less fun. But yeah don’t worry, I’m never going to give up on it or something, its too precious.
7. You are not really satisfied with your blog name– Actually, I kinda am. But it seems like you aren’t 🤔?
8. Even though, your blog is a book blog, you like posting other stuff more than bookish stuff- Yeah, I mean I prefer “talking” about books. It’s easier to speak than write. That’s why I usually post less bookish content as compared to other stuff.
10. You love geography, but hate social science- Wait, weren’t social science and geography the same thing 😳..* proceeds to have an existential crisis*
9. You will post more happy poems from now onwards- Why does this sound like an order instead of an assumption? And no! I won’t! I mean, I want to but I can’t! I can’t write happy stuff easily, it’s really hard for me. Be glad you’re getting some dry humour in my other posts 😇, I’m doing you a favor.
11. You are not as sarcastic/ I-don’t-give-a-shit kinda girl as you let people assume- You really think that *sniff sniff* I mean, I do give a “shit” about a good number of things, I even think it’s unhealthy, but I also don’t give a “shit” about a lot of stuff, so I guess it’s even.
12. You are a complete softie inside. Not all people get to see that part of you- You want to make me cry, don’t you 😕? How do you manage to make me so emotional?! That’s a really sweet thing to say.
13. You like 13- No, it’s a weird number. I don’t believe in it being unlucky but I don’t like it in general.
Naomi @ TheSocietyToStopCLimateChange
1. You love love love emojis- Yes, I do 😘🥲🥴😡🤭💩😳🙅♂️🤤😼🐒🦄🐛🐤🪳
2. You don’t like apples- Oh boy, you couldn’t have been more wrong. I can’t live without apples, they help me survive!
3. You can’t choose a favorite book- I do have one that I would call my favorite, but it might change.
Aadhya @ Adyas Diary
You like reading- Not at all, I depside reading, that’s why I have a book blog 😃.
You don’t like pizza- I do!! *starts drooling*
You like apples- Yes!!
You have glasses- Yeah sadly.
You have short brown hair with light tips– Well, I have short light-brown-ish hair which you might mistake for black unless you are talking to me up close.
Rayna @ Ray’s Realm
1. You think Olivia is overrated but love her anyway- I don’t think Olivia is overrated, I really love her songs!
2. You think I’m awesome- Absolutely not 😃. Lol, I’m kidding. You’re awesome.
3. You already love Keefe- Thanks to you, yes I do, even though I haven’t even read the series in which he is!
4. You haven’t been reading much fantasy- That is true. I like stories that are fantasy but I am kinda done with new worlds and world-building and stuff.
5. You want to steal my beautiful watch 🙂- Are 😂. Why would you say that 🥺? I am a nice bacha, I don’t steal stuff, hmph. *starts eyeing her watch devilishly*
Definitely Moi @ Bookish Blunders
1. You love the HP books, but aren’t a die-hard Potterhead. Like, you wouldn’t dream of…say, chanting satanic rituals to merge with the universe where Hogwarts exists and go avada kedavra some Voldemorts.– See, the thing is, over the years my love for Harry Potter has kind of decreased. And don’t say you hate me because you have no idea as to how much it hurts to not be able to feel the same way about it. I mean, I have been rereading Goblet of Fire and it’s literally been over two months and I haven’t been able to finish it. But if I do come across any rituals that might help me merge with the universe, ahem, I would do that without a second thought.
2. You’ve watched at least one movie before reading the book.– Yeah, I watched Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children…and even though I cannot remember, I might have definitely watched a few more movies without having read the book first.
3. You have way too many gifs to share that you just can’t because storage capacity is brutal.– Actually no. I mean I do have lots of weird GIFs that I love, but I don’t like sharing them unless they are relevant to my posts.
4. You’re frequently perceived as being sarcastic even when you genuinely aren’t– Yes, that happens a lot! 🤭
5. You don’t like to celebrate your birthdays very much (Too many greetings and things…The presents aren’t bad, though)– Are you kidding me? I love to celebrate my birthdays! I mean I love it when there’s a party and stuff, and my friends come and we have fun, the presents are obviously DA BEST part!
By the way, my birthday is coming 🤩. Don’t forget to wish me 🤩. There’s just four months left 🤩. Just four 🤩. So less time, I know 🙂. I can’t wait 🤩.
6. You love spicy stuff more than sweet things– Nah, I have a sweeter tooth than a spicier one.
7. You know full well that I’m the single most important being in the entire universe 🙂– My assumption post is filled with narcissists 🙄. Sure, you are indeed the single most important being in the entire universe, Moi 🙂.
Anita @ Anna’s Styles
You have a cool sense of humor– I mean, that is for you to decide, not me, heh.
You’re a wild card– I don’t really know. I think it depends upon how well you know me. My mom is the only person who can predict how I’ll react to a certain thing. And I experience mood swings very easily, so I guess I am a wild card…I don’t know.
You don’t trust easily– I end up trusting my friends easily, nobody else. I’m the kind of person who usually speaks too much and tells too much without realizing. It’s not been a nice experience so I need to change that, lol.
You’re a critical thinker– Yes, I am indeed.
You love reading– Like I said before, no, not at all, in fact my book blog is run by a secret alien, not me 😃.
Poorwa @ Poorwa’s blog
1. Hindi is your favorite language– Yes, I’m proud of my mother-tongue (that’s a word, right?)
2. You are very happy today– I was very frustrated, then I got better. You know, typical 15-year-old.
3. You don’t miss your school at all (now I do the same)- I do! My offline school has started and I try to attend as much as possible, I love school!
4. You’re bored answering my boring assumptions– No, I’m having fun! 😂
5. When I was on hiatus you realized how much you love me- That is so true. And you know, I still miss you. I mean you’re not that active now either. But I know, 12th standard, so it’s fine.
Anoushka @ Dipped In Ink
1. Umm, you are a human (see? I’m so smart! I will definitely get that right)- Yes, you did get it right. Congrats, very good job 🙂👏.
2. You dream of becoming an author– I do, I would love to have just one book out that people actually read.
3. You are from North India– Close…
Kunjal @ Duo Dessiminators
You are a totally frank person. Maybe you are a tomboy (I am not sure). Ofc you are a bibliophile. For looks I am not sure, it always turns out different– These are all correct except I do not know if I am a tomboy or not, because technically all I do all day is read, chat, and blog, which definitely doesn’t define a tomboy.
You are a very cool and no drama person.😃- Definitely not, my life in itself is a drama, lol.
You’re weird. You love to read. You’re ‘cute’- Uh um…the first two are correct, the last one, how can I answer that, lol.
You live in a house shaped like an apple.- How I wish I could!
You like worms.- What, no!
You have BLACKISH BROWNISH hair- Yes!
You wear wayfarer glasses (I do too!!)– No, but I used to. I currently wear cat-eye shaped glasses.
Rabhya @ Rab’s Bookish Planet
You probably like apples but the irony here is that An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away but You wear specs so now you don’t like apples– That’s the biggest tragedy of my life 😭😭.
Ashmita @ the fictional journal
— U have a thing for curtains. 🙂 (Idk where that came from)- Why would I 🤨?
– U hate soft toys. (Idk where this came from either)- No, I love those babies, they are cute!
– U love chins 😍 (we both know where this came from)- God no *shudders*.
This one cane from this book I read in which the main character keeps fantasizing about kissing her boyfriend’s chi– but you don’t need to know that 🙂. I’m just gonna say, that the book has ruined me for chins and I’m never looking at chins THE SAME WAY EVER AGAIN!
– U hate other people with the name “nehal”- Indeed, I despise them (well, not exactly) 😤! I mean, my name is just my name, hmph!
– 12.53 is your favourite time. Am or pm.- Um…
– world assassination is a dream come true ☠️- Um…
– u hate earphones 💢- Oh! A normal assumption! How come?! Indeed, I do dislike earphones. They hurt my ears.
– ur favorite attire is that of a clown 🤡– Um…
– and lastly, u don’t know what to do with my comment- EXACTLY! WHAT THE HELL WERE THESE EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE, WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?! 😵