Hey Pals!! Toady, I am doing The This or That Book Tag. I was tagged by Tiction @ Fictionally Crazy as well as Tess @ Unbound Library. Thank you so much for tagging me pals. Do visit both the blogs, they are remarkably interesting to every bookworm out there.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Tag other people to do the tag and spread the love!
Reading on the couch or on the bed?
I prefer reading physical books and e-books on the couch but I prefer reading audiobooks lying down on my bed, doing absolutely nothing productive to anyone.
Sweet or Salty snacks while reading?
I prefer none, but if I have to choose, I’ll for sure go with sweet!! I just freaking love sweets, especially the balushai!! Isn’t it just absolutely mouth-watering 🤤!?
Trilogies or Quartets?
At this point, I don’t even know how many quartets even exist, they are so few! But I love trilogies way too much. I love the definite feeling that comes with finishing a trilogy, it just somehow feels right.
First person or Third person POV?
I don’t like third person POV at all. It feels like the author is just displaying their exceptionally metaphorical writing with words so rare not even the Oxford Dictionary would have it. First person feels more real and allows me to feel much closer to the characters.
Night or Morning reader?
Doesn’t matter really. I read anytime.
Libraries or bookstores?
Anything that has books is good for me but since I miss my school library so much, I’ll go with libraries 😭.
Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Well, I do love to get my heart torn when reading a book but I can’t deny that laughing is a better exercise so give me a funny book, please.
Black or White book covers?
Black!! They just look so stunning!!
Character driven or plot driven?
Plot driven, I believe. Even if I have great characters in a book, if I don’t have a fine plot, I’ll lose interest in it.
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Lilly @ Lilly’s Little Library
- Isabella @ All You Need is Love and Books
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds
- Hanna @ Hanna’s Library
- Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies
- Heather @ Bookish Belongings
- Meg @ Meg’s Magical Musings
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- Naemi @ A Book Owl’s Corner
- Cherelle @ cherelle the bibliophile
- Claudia @ Claudia Reads Books
- You!! Of course, if You want to do this tag, I tag You!!
There is no pressure to anyone for doing this tag if they don’t want to for any reason. I totally get it and don’t mind at all. Also, do check out these bloggers, they all have amazing sites.