Yes, I’m doing this award, and you’ll be delighted to know that I don’t even know what the word “aesthete” means 😃.
Hey Pals!! Today, I’m doing The Aesthete Blogger Award. I was nominated by the ✨creator✨ Ashmita @ the fictional journal herseld, and also my Priyamvada @ #DiscoverYou and Betty @ The box of Wonder!. And since I like the sound of the word “aesthete”, I am going to do this tag (oh btw, I still didn’t google what the word means). Thanks for the tag, guys, do check out these blogs because they have fabulous content!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
1: What colour is your soul?
I took this quiz on Buzzfeed to find this out, and they said blue. Hehe, that’s my favorite color too! Apparently, “I have an honorable soul and I strive to always do what’s right.” 😇
2: Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
Okay so, my sister got married recently. And her marriage was of two days, and it was in Ranthambore (a place in Rajasthan, India). And I literally had the time of my life. If I could live any moment of my life again, it would be those days. It was so good! I was so confident about my looks, my clothes, my demeanour, and just about everything.
The book this reminds me of is The Selection by Kiera Cass, because America had to wear all these gorgeous outfits just like I did 😍.
3: Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
…a shell, but you see, the shell was a tad bit too hard for the turtle to be able to break through, so he was never able to hatch because he suffocated to death before even being born.
This is called dark humor, kids. 🙂
4: Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aestheitc?
Oh, so that’s what you meant by aesthete!! Anyways, after doing lots of research, I think I might fit under either the light academia aesthetic or the indiecore, I am not sure.
1: How would you describe yourself in three words?
I’m an apple.
2: As per you, what’s the best part about being a kid?
Being ignorant. Half the times, you just don’t know what is happening around you, you’re not worrying about making memories or thinking about moments slipping away in seconds, you’re just…living.
3: What memory makes you feel the most nostalgic?
My sister’s wedding, hehe.
4: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I am a little insecure about my body, not gonna lie. So, I would change my constant worrying about how I look, etc etc.
1: When do you usually listen to songs?
When I’m hanging upside down from the chandelier-
Heh, no. I have no particular time. I listen whenever I feel like it.
2: Which book would you recommend to people who don’t read books?
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
This was an addicting read, and it can leave a good impact on you, the kind of impact that you don’t even realize hit you until after a long time has gone since you finished it. It’s got mystery, drama, romance, and overall, it does a great job in depicting the ugly reality of life.
3: What would be your site’s name if not what it is now.
Books and Words, because my genius brain did the mistake of naming my blog that once.
4: What are you obsessed with?
Books, as if you didn’t know that already. But apart from the usual answer, I’m also obsessed with…um…with uh…um…eh, I can’t think of anything other than apples 😒.
- Kira @ Kira Jeanette
- Sep @ Bookishly Yours
- Dhriti @ The Tomboy Diaries
- Simran @ Far From Perfect
- Devangi @ Just penning down my thoughts
- Harini @ Book Spiral
- You! If you want to do this award, go for it! I can’t wait to read your answers, so I tag you!!
- What’s a stereotypical assumption people have of you?
- Who was the last person you told a secret to?
- If somebody gave you a million dollars to spend for 24 hours, what would you do with that money?
- Finish the sentence: I looked at the man in the frock…