Hey Pals!! Today, I am doing The Currently Reading Book Tag. I like this tag a lot, it’s fun and even has nice questions. I was kindaaa tagged for this by Naemi @ A Book Owl’s Corner. Don’t ask why I used kindaaa here, it’s an embarrassing tale 🙂🙃. So anyways, let’s do the tag!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
Four to five usually because I just can’t stay committed to one book. There would always be other books asking for my attention and I gotta listen to my books because they always behave well with me. But sometimes, I read less when on a tight schedule. I’ll be reading three audiobooks, one physical book, one reread, etc etc 😜.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book?
I have no particular order. I just read whichever book I feel like in the mood for and whichever one is more close to me (here, I mean a book that is lying close to me, could be in any format). Many times, I focus on the book that I should finish within a particular time because of a deadline.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
No, I don’t. I might’ve done that once maybe but not that I can remember.
These are some of the bookmarks I have made in the past few years.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
My physical reads can usually be found lying anywhere but my bookshelf and my e-books and audiobooks are in my phone 📱 and laptop 💻.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
I have never really thought about that and it’s honestly really hard to say. I don’t know when I read the most because I don’t have a fixed time or schedule. Sometimes, I even read during my online classes 🤨. But I think I read more at any time in the day 🌞 than in the night 🌟.
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
Totally depends on my interest in the book and the amount of time I can spare without feeling guilty for not studying 🤓 and the amount of time I can keep the fact that I am reading hidden from my father 🤫. Yeah, coz he knows I read way too much and scolds me from time to time 😬.
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket on or off?
Sometimes on, sometimes off. If I feel like the cover is irritating me or is being damaged I remove it. Otherwise not.
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
If it’s an e-book or physical book, then I prefer to read with my back straight (though I forget and later find myself leaning back 😐). I read audiobooks lying on my bed or while doing yoga or just sitting and doing… absolutely nothing!
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Mostly yes. I usually take my phone 📱 (which has most of the books I read) with me wherever I go, but not always.
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
I don’t, usually. I just mark the book as finished once it’s done.