Hey Pals!! So, I did an assumptions post as a 600 follower special. If you missed it, and still want to comment, check it out here, you can obviously still comment. So I received a ton of assumptions, which ahem, I can’t even tell you how happy it made me 😭❤. So today, I’ll be reacting to them. Without much ado, let’s get started!!
Note: Since I got a really fine number of assumptions, this post would have been too long if I did them all at once. So, I will be doing half today, and half in another post.
Riya @ Riya’s World
You are a girl with specs, black top, medium length hair, and u live in an apple, and u r waving at me.
You just described my bitmoji, Riya, how clever 😑. Also no, those are short hair. Thanks though! 😂
Dhriti @ Girl Power
You are popular- The amount of thought that I had to give this question is embarrassing 😂. In the blogging world? Duh, sure I am. In the real world though? Um, no idea.
You like the colour blue- Indeed! It even suits me.
You are a potterhead- Yup!
You are super funny- Oh no, I know nothing about humor, I am a dumbo 🙂.
You have many friends- Yes actually 😅. I didn’t until last year though, but blogging has been an influence for some reason.
You are a teen– No, I am a 51-year-old divorced housewife who knits sweaters in her free-time and waits for her only son to come home from work, drinking and yelling 😔.
That being said, I’m a teen indeed.
Roshni @ It’s The Little Things
– your favourite fruit is an apple- YES, IT IS! I can eat apples all day! In fact, I do eat apples all day 🤩.
– you are the funniest person in your group- It’s um…complicated. Yeah maybe? Ask my friends?
– you love love love fantasy- I used to. Lately, the genre just intimidates me. I prefer books set in our own world in either the past or the future. I feel more connected to them.
– you love Taylor Swift- Yes, she is one of my favourite singers 😍.
– your favourite subject is science- yup, favourite subject it is. Science is my favourite subject… from the bottom though 🙂.
–your favourite ice-cream flavour is chocolate- No, it is butterscotch, but I love chocolate too!
– you like to sing when you’re alone– No truer words have ever been said, how did you know that 🤩?!
Sam di @ Diary of a Dreamer
My assumptions about you: A nerd, (not necessarily academically), spectacles, bathroom singer, average height.
I don’t like being called a nerd, of any kind 😒. But I totally
don’t get what you mean. I do wear spectacles, though I hate to! I am not a bathroom singer though, it’s a pain to sing while cold water is beating down on you. And my height is around 5 feet 3 inches only, so it isn’t that tall. Girls in India are apparently considered to be of good-height at such a height. I don’t agree though.
Blue @ Territory Of The Blueberry
You like teasing everyone a lot- Believe me, that’s like a part-time hobby of mine 😎.
You are that person in your friend group who cares about everyone, and you are there for them all the time… (Ayy, mom friend)– I mean, technically it would be wrong for me to respond to that, so you should ask my friends, but since you don’t know them, I think they would probably agree anyways, hehe.
You love pranking everyone (though people might not suspect this), and you like to smile like ze grinch when you do something mischievous…(evil rebel kid, you must be)- Okay, how is this so accurate?! I mean, I’ve done some really weird pranks. I’ve pranked my friends, my family, my online friends, hell I’ve even pranked my ex-crush twice 🙂. And I do smile the wicked Grinch smile when I’m doing something evil.
If people insult your fandoms, you murder those pansycakes when they are asleep- So much violence in this comment, my sensitive heart can’t take it 😔✋. Lol, no though. I don’t mind people doing that as long as they’re not specifically doing it to condescend me.
You hate lizards- Um, I don’t hate them, but I don’t like to go near them either, I mean who does? They do make me feel disgusted, but only sometimes, no offense…did I really say no offense to lizards?
When someone tells you ‘you are awesome’, you reply with ‘I know”- Yes, I do actually, because hey! I am awesome!! 🙄
When your friends don’t reply to your texts, you spam them- See for yourself:
You praise yourself, but you don’t actually mean it… aka. You are modest- Yeah true. When I am in a narcisstic mood, I keep praising myself for fun, but when people give me genuine praise, I don’t say- “I know I write awesome, thanks”, because that is rude, lol.
And you are a banana :)- What does that even mean 😂?
Silver Stone @ The Bored Side Of The Phone
1. You dislike maths and physics, but like literature and biology– I dislike maths, physics and biology, but I do like literature. It’s interesting!
2. You’re seemingly average heighted or slightly tall– True that. I’m around 5 3′, which is pretty average in our country for girls. I mean, 5 4′ is considered tall for girls here, so…
3. You see yourself as a cat lady with a huge book collection in about 10 years– I definitely see myself owning a huge book collection in 10 years 🤩, but I won’t have any cats, I don’t really like cats…I probably won’t have any kind of pet or maybe I would have a dog. Doggos are cute!
4. You like playing the electric guitar more than the acoustic guitar and you know how to play at least 2 pop songs- I um, don’t even know how to play an electric guitar. I know how to play the acoustic guitar though, and I really enjoy it!
Mokshba Di @ Happy Panda
- You are a nerd who pretends to not be one- I am not 😒.
- You trouble your sibling a lot- I don’t, I am a good bacha 😒.
- You love eating chocolate- Oh yeah, I do! 😒
- I’m your favourite blogger- What can I say, you seem to know the answer yourself 😒.
Terrible assumptions, di 😒.
Okay, I am only kidding, I liked the assumptions, and I’ll stop the weird emojis~
Shweta Di @ My Random Ramblings
1. You are a bibliophile- Yup
2. You are a Potterhead- Yup
3. You love food but you’re not a big fan of cooking– Yup
That was a lot of yups~
Riddhi @ Whispering Stories
1. The day you are copying this on your post, that day is a better day than the others you have had in a while– Not really. But I’m typing this post on two different days so the second one is pretty much a good day, so yeah. Nice assumption!
2. You are sleepy when you are typing the post– No, wide awake! I just gave an exam and have another one in two days so sleep is a word that crept out of my dictionary without my notice 😴.
3. Your ultimate fictional crush is Leo Valdez- I guess yeah, I mean I hope so. But since Nate Macaulay, I’m not so sure…
4. You don’t like cats- Indeed! I mean, in movies and TV shows they look so cute and tiny. But in my neighborhood, there’s this one cat that literally glares at me like she wants nothing better than to scratch my whole face 😳! So yeah, cats are a no for me.
5. You like eating and trying new kinds of foods– Oh yeah, totally!
Naemi @ A Book Owl’s Corner
1. Sometimes your friends won’t clue in on the fact that you’re being sarcastic and end up giving you these really weird looks, which you just contemptuously ignore. Because what’s the point in using sarcasm if you have to explain it to other people?– I freaking know right! I mean, I don’t like explaining my sarcasm to anyone, it takes the feel away. It happens to me a lot but luckily not that much. My friends think that apparently everything that I say is sarcastic 🙂. They even think when I say “thanks” or praise them, that it is sarcastic.
2. You prefer speaking in Hindi, but writing in English- Yes! I do! If I am talking to anyone face-to-face, I can’t bear to have a conversation in English, it feels super weird, because being an Indian, I’m used to conversing in Hindi, especially slang-ish,
dehati types Hindi 😂. The only person I do have full-on English conversations with is myself when I pretend to be someone else and talk to myself, but you don’t need to know that.
3. You actually used to love math, but some horrible teacher ruined the subject for you. You will return to your love eventually, though!- Bwahahaha, don’t worry, Naemi, I will never return to my love, considering I never had it in the first place 😇. Maths was always my most hated subject. The only times I have liked it are in 6th standard when I managed to score well because of tuition, and in 8th-9th standard, I had a love-hate relationship with it. Currently, I still don’t like it, but 10th Maths is easier than I would’ve expected and I kinda enjoy it, so at least that’s something you can be happy about, hehe. Also yeah, my current Maths teacher hates me 😃 and called me “good for nothing” 😃 and even threw my copy on the floor 😃. So yeah 😃, life’s good 😃.
4. The Sorting Hat wanted to put you in Slytherin, but you wormed your way into Gryffindor instead– Okay, how in the name of Merlin’s pants do you happen to know that 😳? It is true. When I took the quiz on Pottermore, the Sorting Hat did put me in Slytherin, and I was kinda young then and thought Slytherin was bad, so I referred to the results of a bunch of other quizzes that I had taken earlier and convinced myself that I am not an evil person and am indeed a Gryffindor. Lol. Now though, I love Slytherin more.
Hermione @ Portable Magic
1. You are a very sarcastic person and always answer with sarcasm when you are angry– Look, here’s the thing. A very sarcastic would never say that they are very sarcastic, it defies the rules of sarcasm so 😗.
2. You rarely scream at people but give them the ”look” and they find it very creepy– Depends upon the person, really. If I don’t like them at all, I try to ignore them. But sometimes I lose it and end up saying something rude. Mostly, I just ignore them instead of fighting with them and then they feel guilty and try to get me to talk to them… it’s so much fun 🤤😈.
3. Before you speak you measure your words, think them over and then tell them to that other person– It really depends upon the person, my mood and the person’s mood.
4. You probably spend time doing other things rather than studying but you never fail any test– Yeah, I don’t like studying, but uff, I still have to. I haven’t failed any school test, but I um…um…I might’ve failed a…er…a tuition test 😶, um yeah…but hey…
4. You are probably cautious when it comes to trusting people so it takes you a lot of time to trust somebody (and people find it weird)– Not exactly cautious, but I don’t let people in easily. People think I don’t tell them stuff, which is annoying as it isn’t true, I do tell them stuff, but I’m not always in the mood, and people find it weird. They make me think like I’m obligated to tell them everything which isn’t true. I just don’t like sharing all the time.
5. You are an introvert at most times but sometimes you switch to extrovert when it comes to some people- No, ambivert at most times, and switch to extrovert with some people.