Hey Pals!! Today, I’m doing the For Moi Tag. Yup, the tag created by my very own fraaand Akriti @ Recipe of Life. Thank you to Akriti for tagging me for it. Here is how it goes:
- Display the logo of this tag and the rules on your post.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Give a link to the original post.
- Mention 3 imperfections about yourself and also mention a situation which made you feel insecure/guilty.
- Very IMPORTANT –> You need to mention “No one is perfect and I’m no exception”.
- Tag 7 or more people.
Here are 3 of my imperfections:
No one is perfect and I’m no exception. Here you go:
- I spend a LOT of time reading novels and chatting unnecessarily when I have soooooooo many projects to complete…but c’mon, who doesn’t do that 😜!?
- I am usually in this weird sort of confidence that I can study one day before exams and still get fine marks, so I do not learn every subject completely beforehand…and suffer later 😑.
- I can be pretty aggressive and I’m one of those who easily loses her temper, something I so want to change about myself.
Here’s a situation that made me feel guilty:
Like, every time I cheat in a test or exam 😂.
When I was very young, my sister did something that really angered me, and I don’t remember what it was, but I was so angry at that time that I went and ruined her project by using crayons on it (hey, I WAS pretty young). My sister stopped talking to me for a day or more, but after some time, she and my cousin were able to make the projects look fine again. I remember feeling really guilty and sad about it.