Hey Pals!! I am extremely happy to announce that I have been nominated for The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Esdi @ Esdi Blogs. Thank you so much for the nomination Esdi. She has a wonderful site with loads of bookish as well as other fun content, don’t forget to check it out 😉. As for the award, let us begin
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Esdi’s Questions:
1: How much does this award mean to you?
A lot! I have been nominated for several awards on WordPress but I always thought that the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award was something really special because I really appreciate Vincent. I love his blogs, always make me laugh, and his genuine love for all other bloggers is truly fantastic. So yeah, this award means a lot to me.
2: What is the one word that defines your blog?
At least that is what I think. My fellow bloggers would probably have different views on it but I have fun writing my posts and reading them later on so that’s what I decided to go with.
3: In what ways should an ideal blogger inspire his/her followers?
I definitely think that interacting and being friendly with the people who read your posts should be something that every blogger should practice. At least I tend to be more interested in such people because I find them good-natured.
4: What is your secret to gaining followers?
I believe that I have quite a good number of people who follow me, and I am so thankful to them all 😍, I guess it was all a matter of interacting and exploring WordPress that led me to this point.
5: What are your blogging goes for the near future?
Just publishing all the tags and awards I have been nominated for, I guess 😂.
6: What will you miss after the pandemic ends?
Yes, I’ll miss my Di. My sister works in Mumbai and she has come to stay with us in this pandemic. So I have gotten so used to her presence that life without her will now be really dull and unimaginable 😢.
7: Name of country you want to visit.
Greece!! Oh, and North Korea (I know that sounds crazy)!
8: What is your favourite subject in school?
Oh wait, that’s not a subject, that’s a period, right 😜?
So then, my favourite subject in school will be English Literature. I love English and I love reading stories because they are really interesting and always teach me new words. And okay, I have to admit that I feel that this subject is the easiest of all 🤭.
I Nominate (no pressure at all):
- Anushka @ Anushka Stories 💡
- Moksha Di @ Happy Panda 😄
- Cherelle @ A Bolt Out of the Book ⚡
- Riddhi @ Whispering Stories ✌🏻
- Naemi @ A Book Owl’s Corner 🦇
- Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal 🌝
- Pannaga @ Just Dreamland 🌈
- Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings 🦄
- Jheel @ crazypotterhead! ✨
- Silver Stone @ The Bored Side of the Phone 😁
- Ahaana @Windows to Worlds 🌏
- Akriti @ Recipe Of Life 🌱
- Sadje @ Keep It Alive 🖊
- You!! If you want to participate in this award, I nominate you 😀.
I badly wish that I can tag more people, but I have to study 😞. So, please consider yourself tagged if I was unable to mention you.
Questions for my nominees:
- How much does blogging mean to you and how much joy do you get in it?
- Have you ever actually been caught doing something wrong in school?
- What quote keeps you motivated during harsh times?
- What is a dream you had when you were a child?
- Sweet or spicy?
- How will you define “COVID-19”?
- In your opinion, what came first, the chicken or the egg?