Hey everyone! So, me and Riddhi over from Whispering Stories came up with an original book tag on the album The Good Times and The Bad Ones which is sung by one of our favourite bands Why Don’t We. There are tons of Taylor Swift tags flying all around, so we thought, why don’t we (pun intended) make a tag for this album.
Before you read further, open your Spotify or whatever app you listen to music on and play this album. I assure you, you will not regret it.
- Listen to the original album- The Good Times and The Bad Ones before doing the tag if you haven’t already
- Credit me and Riddhi- Riddhi @Whispering Stories and Nehal @Books and Words
- Use the featured image used in this post in your post too
- Answer all the prompts (Duh)
- Tag at least 5 music lovers and ensure they listen to the album. *Threatens you menacingly to do so*
- Have fun!
- Slow Down– A fast paced book which you found a little hard to keep up with
- Lotus Inn– A book which has a romance which develops overnight
- Love Song– A book in which one of the characters writes a love song for his/her love.
- I’ll Be Okay– A romance where one of the characters leaves his/her love interest as they think that will be good for both of them.
- Look at me– A book with a very explicit romance./ A guilty pleasure romance that you like
- Fallin’– A book with a romance that makes you wanna jump up and down with happiness
- Be Myself– A book with a character who faces a lot of insecurities
- For You– A book with the best male love interest
- Grey– A book where a character regrets their decision to break up with their partner
- Stay– A book where a character cannot get over their breakup
Check out the full post on Riddhi’s blog- The Good Times and The Bad Ones Book Tag | An original book tag
So, me and Riddhi came up with an original book tag based on the latest album by one of our favorite bands- Why Don’t We 😍. And we are feeling really proud right now. Please take a look at the post, and participate, it would mean a lottttt 😁.