Hey Pals!! I am so happy to announce that I have been nominated for The Outstanding Blogger Award by two lovely blogger friends.
A huge thanks to Aanya @ Soaring Firebolt for nominating me. Guys, go check out her site, it’s filled with stuff every Potterhead would love plus she even has her own book out which is so c.o.o.l. I highly recommend visiting her blogs.
Another big thanks to Riddhi @ Whispering Stories for the nomination. She has loads of bookish content, as well as her own tag, Just Some Bibliophilic Things, which is so f.a.b. Don’t miss out her fun blog either.
Also, the second week’s prompt for GIF-y Love is now out on Tiction’s blog for anyone to participate. Check it out here.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
My Answers to Riddhi’s Questions:
(Aanya wrote in her post to choose any questions from the ones she answered but honestly, I tried but couldn’t do it 😅. Even in exams, choice questions make me go bananas. I’m sorry, my bad! Hope you don’t mind Aanya. I’ll just answer Riddhi’s questions.)
1: What’s the one thing you’ll never do?
Huh 😂? Idk, this question made me laugh. This is weird. Probably never eat anything non-veg. Sorry pals, creativity seems to be zero right now. Again, what is this question Riddhi 😂!?
2: One book you will protect with your life?
Omg none! As much as I love books, life is way more important 😱!
3: The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing)
Ah, let’s not talk about it right now and spoil the happy mood of anyone here, huh?
4: One thing you enjoyed about staying at home for the past few months?
Talking with friends and chatting with them on WhatsApp between classes. It is so much fun.
5. The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach?
Cause an apple a day…never did keep the doctor away from me 😖. But anyways, I love apple way too much. I like NEED it as a salad at lunch and dinner. I have an addiction to apples.
6: One book that you can reread forever and not get bored?
7. Which post that you have written is your favourite? Share the link as well.
I wrote a post named It Will Hurt. It’s a fun, short story that I wrote and I think y’all might like it.
Beware: Emojizzz on the way!!
- Eryn @ Love_Your_Shelf 😺
- Ali @ Ali’s Books 📚
- Simran @ The Preserver of Life 🤟
- Tiction @ Fictionally Crazy 🙂
- Clara @ Tales of Teacups ☕
- Poorwa @ Poorwa’s Blog 🎶
- Vincent @ Vincent Ehindero 😂
- Esdi @ PotBelly ✨
- Tess @ Unbound Library 👀
- Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings 😁
- You ✌🏻!! Since You are an outstanding and incredible person, I nominate You for this award as well 😄.
To all the people I have nominated, including You, there is no pressure in doing the award if you don’t
My Questions to my Nominees:
- Are you the last-bencher kinda person or the teacher’s pet one?
- What was one dream you had that you gave up on?
- Describe your blog in three words.
- Maths…love or hate?
- What is the most annoying thing about your sibling (and if you don’t have one, do you want to)?
- Have you ever recommended someone something you haven’t done (like a movie you haven’t watched)?
- Share a good movie recommendation.
That’s all. Thanks for reading. Do let me know if you love or hate Maths down in the comments. Stay safe. Ciao!!
Ps: If you in any way think that I love Maths, you are so wrong lah 🙂!!